Yet Another Haphazard Peanut Gallery

This is my second attempt at blogging. For the most part, the entires on this new blog will be about the daily grind that comes with living and training in Tokyo. There might not be many posts on aikido, but certainly expect to find a lot of ranting about Japanese society and shallow observations of budo, especially swordsmanship.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Rebirth



This is my second attempt at blogging, and I've decided to be as discreet as possible this time. My last blog ended in utter disaster, and I'd rather not have history repeat itself. From here on out, I'll be writing mainly about iai, zen, and the day to day grind of working in The Concrete Jungle. I enjoy writing, but I'm much more of a visual person. Hopefully I'll have a fair amount of pics to upload as time goes by. But for now, here's a taste of what's to come.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Edward J. Taylor said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Edward J. Taylor said…

    Good to see you back online! You and Ren are always inspirational in your budo insights. Thanks for helping keep the mind as part of the equation.

    You going to the Budo Seminar by any chance?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home