Rented Some Movies
For the first time in a while I rented some movies. None of them were any good. X-Men 3? Yeah, I know, "should have seen that one coming." I knew it was subject to limitless farce when I found myself saying out loud, "Xenia Onatopp just killed Captain Pickard and all Gandalf could do was sit there and watch!"
The other films aren't even worth mentioning even on my puny blog. Well, that's not entirely true. I rented Shine, which was one of the best films of the 90s in my opinion. But I won't go into it since I had seen it a bizillion times already. Need to make up for this lull in movie goodness. It's too bad Japan only gets the blockbuster crap that some jelly-roll-eating nerd got to make on his i-Mac while charging some studio $150 million. I'm going to bed.
The other films aren't even worth mentioning even on my puny blog. Well, that's not entirely true. I rented Shine, which was one of the best films of the 90s in my opinion. But I won't go into it since I had seen it a bizillion times already. Need to make up for this lull in movie goodness. It's too bad Japan only gets the blockbuster crap that some jelly-roll-eating nerd got to make on his i-Mac while charging some studio $150 million. I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home