Yet Another Haphazard Peanut Gallery

This is my second attempt at blogging. For the most part, the entires on this new blog will be about the daily grind that comes with living and training in Tokyo. There might not be many posts on aikido, but certainly expect to find a lot of ranting about Japanese society and shallow observations of budo, especially swordsmanship.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tough Decision

I've entered my fourth week of illness. I've decided that I'm going to take it easy until the end of the year. I'm only going to do a few more days of aikido, and maybe only one or two more days of iai before the year is finally out. Why? Because I think my body is trying to tell me to take it easy. I'm back on antibiotics, so we'll see how that goes. I should be 100% by next week. Someone even suggested that I ask Santa for an immune system. Somehow I don't think he'd follow through though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home