The Tokyo Public Works Division: Bask in Its Absurdity!
Something strange is afoot at the Kuroda residence. Did the public service worker fall in? Or is the white line pointing to something... deeper? No pun intended. The Bucho has been standing there, by the way, for the past ten days. He says he won't sleep, eat, or break his silent vigil until someone tells him just what the hell is the point of this seemingly random white line. I have seen the line in it's mysterious glory too. I too have felt its power! But we want The Bucho to go back to work so that he can feed his baby daughter. Please let us know what you believe the secret of the white line is so that we can get a step closer to solving this mystery!

2 Comments:
At 12:28 PM,
Ren said…
I have determined the purpose of the line: it is there to give me a place to stand and rest without fear of oncoming vehicular traffic. Standing ON a manhole cover is too danger, so I stand next to it, protected by the safety of The Line.
Obviously.
At 11:02 PM,
Fluffy said…
"Is too danger," ?
Been in Hapon too long, buddy-boy. But you are correct, sir. Tis safer to stand BEHIND the white line and NEXT to the manhole cover. Preach on, brother Kuroda.
Post a Comment
<< Home