Yet Another Haphazard Peanut Gallery

This is my second attempt at blogging. For the most part, the entires on this new blog will be about the daily grind that comes with living and training in Tokyo. There might not be many posts on aikido, but certainly expect to find a lot of ranting about Japanese society and shallow observations of budo, especially swordsmanship.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Choice of a... Knock-off Generation


I've been passing this poster everyday for about three months and had not yet taken a picture until last Friday. This poster is on the door to a shop just around the corner from Aikikai Hombu, and I can't help being fascinated by the skill that's behind this advertisement for a blatantly obvious Pepsi knock-off. I mean, if you just glance at it, you'd think it was the feel frickin' thing! I pass some cool stuff in the streets of Tokyo. It's nice that my cell phone has a camera. This "Bepsi" pic goes right up there with the garbage bag full of mannequin heads.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Ren said…

    You SURE they're all mannequin heads...?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home